Heights Task Force
The Heights Community Task Force was created in the early 1990s in order to provide a forum for local concerns and issues. The task force is known for consistently setting and meeting their established goals. Visit us on Facebook.
The Purpose of this task force shall be to improve the quality of life and promote community spirit through the improvement of the Heights area, the planning of new developments, the upgrading of housing and streets, and the development of public infrastructure and facilities.
- By Laws
- Fourth Tuesday of each Month
- 7:00 to 8:00 pm
- Oasis Conference Room, 543 Aronson
- Please contact the Chairperson for meeting information or to be put on the mailing list.
- Chairperson - Roger Gravgaard
- First Vice Chairperson -
- Second Vice Chairperson - Roy Neese
- Secretary -
- Co Secretary - Nancy Steel
Monthly Agendas & Minutes
Heights Neighborhood Plan
MDT Bypass Meeting Notice
Bypass Meeting April 9th
Bypass Highway Pedestrian Pathway Concept
Forum for American Renewal
Meet The Candidates Oct 2015